Global Quantitative trading firm and Liquidity Fintech institution based in London is looking for an innovative Client Service Analyst who wants to build a solid career within a market leading institution.
This Fintech and proprietary institution specialises in a wide range products and solutions for large corporate clients only. They offer quantitative trading and liquidity solutions.
This is a entry level sales, relationship management and trading position who may be responsible for:
- Analysing data and converting it into a presentation
- The successful candidate will also have to be able to present the findings in front of clients
- Analyse data and transform the data into a presentation to present to clients
- Client facing with exceptional relationship skills, supporting the senior sales team
The ideal candidate MUST demonstrate EACH of the following:
- University degree from a leading Russell Group University (ONLY)
- MUST have STRONG VBA skills
- Must be FLUENT in either French, Italian or Spanish
- Have a background in Financial Services
- Proven ability to analyse data on Excel and transform this into a presentation for client
- Advanced Excel skills
Client Service Analyst
£30,000- 35,000 plus Bonus and Company benefits (yoga room, gym room, 2 onsite restaurants with chef, games area including table tennis,gym membership)