about 1 month ago
Client Manager - French speaking
The ECM is a senior client service professional and supporting point of contact for CIO members/clients.
* Partners with the Executive Partner to ensure timely delivery of services against the members Mission Critical Priorities.
* Actively manages the relationship with the client according to Service Delivery Excellence guidelines.
* Ensure members engage through the EXP “Member Engagement Model”.
* Support activities ensuring that value is captured and incorporated in the business case.
* Drives profile based fulfilment, conducts customized searches and actively sends relevant research and information based on members Mission Critical Priorities.
* Brokers all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients, Executive Partners: receive request, interprets and delivers client responses customized to the clients’ expectations.
* Coordinates and schedules inquiries and on-site deliverable with Executive Partners and analysts.
* Jointly responsible with Executive Partners to ensure client satisfaction and client retention.
* Participates in most Executive Partner strategic meetings and quarterly review calls. Also, participates in most client inquiry calls with analyst.
* Responsible for driving structured service kickoff for both new and renewing clients ensuring completion within 30 days of contract signing.
* Responsible for driving monthly document and inquiry engagement across client base.
* Delivers on-site member support at annual Symposium events or other EXP events as requested
* Bachelors degree required, major in Business or IT Discipline preferred.
* Five or more years experience in the information technology industry, preferred experience as a business/technology advisor
* Detailed knowledge of major technology areas.
* Previous experience in a client facing role.
* Strong interpersonal, facilitation, listening and relationship building skills.
* Thorough understanding of market research, data collection and analysis.
* Excellent verbal and strong communication skills.
* Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
* Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues.
* Thorough knowledge of Gartner research, specifically the EXP CIO Agenda and associated topics as well as subject matter knowledge in multiple content areas.
* Possess a No-Limits mindset.
Job ID 00016171