2 months ago
This Managed IT Specialist is on the lookout for a fantastic Client Development Manager!
Job title: Client Development Manager
Reporting to: Head of Client Development
Location: Field based with easy access to London
Hours of work: Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:30, 37.5 hours per week. Travel to customer sites will be required. Evenings and weekend work may occasionally be required.
Purpose of job: To be the primary commercial contact for named key customers.
Responsibilities: Our Client Development Managers have responsibility for a number of named customer accounts working in two key areas:
o Grow Revenue:
- Ensure customers understand the range of services we offer to fill in the white space.
- Research customer growth plans and proactively use their technology and services to help the customer achieve them.
- Introduce new ideas and concepts as they become available to help customers improve their use of technology to drive business results. Generate referral leads for the sales team.
- Liaise with marketing team to create customer stories, testimonials & case studies that can be used to drive revenue with other customers and prospects. Plan and set up projects using agreed processes.
o Keeping Customers Happy:
- Develop an account management and revenue development plan for each customer. Proactive and regular account management reviews and communication with customers via a variety of different mediums.
- Work with Support and Project teams when customers escalate issues. Tap into appropriate resources to resolve customer complaints.
- Produce and manage quotes for new services and equipment securing purchase orders and signed Service Agreements. Maintain and update Service Agreements.
- Ensure invoicing is correct and resolve customer invoice queries. Help customers to use their existing technology better. Set and manage customer expectations.
In addition, the following areas are key:
- Spot and resolve issues ahead of time. Mentor and work with other members of the AM team as needed.
- Keep detailed records of interactions. Communicate proactively and positively with all stakeholders.
Skills & knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar business to business role.
- Experience of solution selling within the IT or Managed Services Sector.
- Ability to listen, probe, understand, and present solutions back to the client.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to create impressive presentations & proposals.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and manage their various responsibilities whilst remaining calm and professional at all times.
- Able to identify and refer to other Group Company offerings that might suit the client to maximise revenue potential.
- Demonstrate a record in meeting & exceeding targets.