5 months ago
Civils Sales Assistant - Redruth
This company is one of the UK's leading independent builders' merchants and has been supplying materials to the trade for over 200 years. They have 41 branches throughout the South West, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire and a turnover in excess of £100m.
They have an exciting opportunity for a number of Sales Assistant to join their civils sales team in Redruth.
What will I be responsible for?
This is a key role in delivering excellent customer service to their civils customers and assisting the civils team to fully develop the sales potential.
You will take a pro-active role in your own learning, gaining insight into the products we sell, whilst maximising sales opportunities through the building of customer relationships and ensuring the right products are in the right place.
Who they are looking for
- A proven background in selling within a civils environment is highly desirable, although not essential, alongside excellent customer service skills.
- Contribute to the team by communicating effectively and by working to achieve shared objectives.
- Provide best in class service to their civils customers at all times whether face to face or over the telephone
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all their civils customers
- Explore all civils sales opportunities, upselling and gaining add on sales where ever possible.
- Experience of working in a Trade Sales environment, preferably within a civils environment.
Able to drive a forklift truck (not essential as training will be given)
If you feel you have the drive and enthusiasm to build sales and develop customer relationships they would love to hear from you.
In return for your hard work as a Civils Sales Assistant, you can expect to receive a whole host of great rewards and benefits which can include:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days paid holiday a year, rising to 25 days after 1 full years service by 1st January in any given year
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee Discount Card with discounts and savings on products in all their businesses
- Life Assurance
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply by sending your CV.