Our client is one of the world’s most iconic brands and they have a rare opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their prestigious Reading site.
Please note: To apply for the role of Car Sales Manager you must have recent car dealership experience in a similar role and hold a full valid UK driving licence.
The Role of Car Sales Manager
Reporting to the General Sales Manager this role will lead the sales team of 9 Sales Executives, to drive new and used car sales volumes through the Centre. As Car Sales Manager you will also work closely with the Business Manager to maximise the Finance and Insurance performance. Underpinning the excellent sales performance will be a strong compliance ethic ensuring adherence to all internal and external processes.
Responsibilities as Car Sales Manager
• Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of the brand and products
• Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
• Manage the sales team and ensure that appropriate communication is maintained and a positive leadership style is demonstrated
• Complete administration accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensure finance company appropriate documentation is completed, obtaining proofs prior to release of any vehicle
• Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
The successful candidate for the position of Car Sales Manager will be results orientated with a strong desire for success and the ability to motivate a team with the determination to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
You should have successful sales experience gained in the automotive retail sector and proven management ability. You should also be able to demonstrate the delivery of the highest levels of customer service throughout your management career.
Our client is offering the successful candidate for the role of Car Sales Manager
• A highly competitive salary of £30,000 to £40,000 basic
• A superb commission scheme
• Your own Porsche Company Car
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Private Medical
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Staff preferential rates
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle, car, motor, showroom dealership, sales, manager,