about 1 month ago
Car Sales Executive - Motor Trade Car Sales - Automotive Sales -- Norfolk
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional and experienced Car Sales Executive. In addition to a fantastic salary, the successful candidate will also be given a company car after a period of probation.
You will be required to deliver the brand experience via the sales process by the achievement of monthly individual and team targets.
To deliver excellent customer satisfaction as a Car Sales Executive by providing all customers with quality and excellence and to consistently exceed internal and external customer expectations.
* High achieving, highly motivated team player with a desire to succeed
* Flexible approach to work and people
* IT literacy - awareness of the importance of complete and accurate data is essential
* Achieve/exceed individual sales targets to contribute to the site profitability
* Update and improve product knowledge to increase opportunities for sales
* Promote, at all times, the franchiser and franchisee culture of quality and excellence
* Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression
* Where a part exchange is involved, use the vehicle appraisal procedure and obtain valuations from the Sales and General Manager
* Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs, ensuring no walk-outs and that customers are introduced to Finance & Insurance specialist
* Demonstrate a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer according to their vehicle needs and financial requirements
* Plan and organise sales activities to maximise the time available for face-to-face selling, both on and off-site, daily telephone prospecting and vehicle hand-over is conducted according to the prescribed procedure
* Ensure all paperwork is fully and accurately completed and that you have obtained the customers signature and transactions are signed off by Manager
* Operate the prospecting and follow-up system and keep an up-to-date diary so that appointments and follow-up entries are made and returned to the database executive for entry
* Ensure Sales Administrators are correctly advised of vehicles required and delivery dates
* Follow all laid-down administrative procedures on activities, reports, company procedures
Experience: Whilst motor trade experience is preferable, the client will consider candidates who have a stable employment history in a direct sales role.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV in the strictest confidence to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs
Driven Motor Jobs
6 days ago
only 2 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close