Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Dorset.
Salary: Up to £12,000 Basic, OTE £38,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Sales Executive Required For Main Car Dealer - Dorset
Our Motor Trade Clients are currently looking for Car Sales Executives for their busy Automotive Car Dealership in Dorset.
The company champions a warm friendly working environment where they believe that a happy team creates satisfied customers. If you have the drive and enthusiasm required apply today!
The aim of the role is to sell both new and used vehicles, accessories, finance, finance related products, warranties, with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets.
Main duties will include:
* To follow up present bank of customers.
* To appraise part-exchange vehicles in a professional manner and agree on valuation with Sales Manager.
* To offer and arrange test drives for customers.
* Keeping customers informed of delivery progress and advise Customers of any delay.
* To carry out paperwork duties in a precise and efficient manner.
* To ensure New and Used displays are maintained to high standard.
* Maintain a smart and clean appearance and carry out all duties in a safe and courteous manner.
Basic Salary: £12,000. OTE £38,000 + Company Car.
If you have a proven track record in Car Sales or a background in Retail Sales and looking for a new challenge then is your opportunity to take that next step in your career!
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Dorset, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply please send your CV to Ryan Gilbertson quoting J74243, Car Sales Executive, Dorset.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.