3 months ago
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Northampton
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic, OTE £45,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Sales Executive Required For Vehicle Main Dealer - Northampton
Our client is looking to recruit a Car Sales Executive. Previous experience in Automotive Sales is essential. In addition to a fantastic salary, the successful candidate will also be given a company car.
You will be required to deliver the brand experience via the sales process by the achievement of monthly individual and team targets.
To deliver excellent customer satisfaction as a Sales Executive by providing all customers with quality and excellence and to consistently exceed internal and external customer expectations.
Requirements for a Car Sales Executive:
* High achieving, highly motivated team player with a desire to succeed
* Flexible approach to work and people
* IT literacy - awareness of the importance of complete and accurate data is essential
* Achieve/exceed individual sales targets to contribute to the site profitability
* Update and improve product knowledge to increase opportunities for sales
* Promote, at all times, the franchiser and franchisee culture of quality and excellence
* Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression
* Where a part exchange is involved, use the vehicle appraisal procedure and obtain valuations from the Sales and General Manager
* Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs, ensuring no walk-outs and that customers are introduced to Finance & Insurance specialist
* Demonstrate a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer according to their vehicle needs and financial requirements
* Plan and organise sales activities to maximise the time available for face-to-face selling, both on and off-site, daily telephone prospecting and vehicle hand-over is conducted according to the prescribed procedure
* Ensure all paperwork is fully and accurately completed and that you have obtained the customers signature and transactions are signed off by Manager
* Operate the prospecting and follow-up system and keep an up-to-date diary so that appointments and follow-up entries are made and returned to the database executive for entry
* Ensure Sales Administrators are correctly advised of vehicles required and delivery dates
* Follow all laid-down administrative procedures on activities, reports, company procedures
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your or call Nicola in confidence
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
Driven Motor Jobs
We specialise in automotive recruitment, Motor Trade Jobs
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close