12 months ago
Car Sales Executive - Motor Trade Car Sales - Automotive Sales
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional and experienced Car Sales Executive. In addition to a fantastic salary, the successful candidate will also be given a company car.
You will be required to deliver the brand experience via the sales process by the achievement of monthly individual and team targets.
To deliver excellent customer satisfaction as a Car Sales Executive by providing all customers with quality and excellence and to consistently exceed internal and external customer expectations.
* High achieving, highly motivated team player with a desire to succeed
* Flexible approach to work and people
* IT literacy - awareness of the importance of complete and accurate data is essential
* Achieve/exceed individual sales targets to contribute to the site profitability
* Update and improve product knowledge to increase opportunities for sales
* Promote, at all times, the franchiser and franchisee culture of quality and excellence
* Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression
* Where a part exchange is involved, use the vehicle appraisal procedure and obtain valuations from the Sales and General Manager
* Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs, ensuring no walk-outs and that customers are introduced to Finance & Insurance specialist
* Demonstrate a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer according to their vehicle needs and financial requirements
* Plan and organise sales activities to maximise the time available for face-to-face selling, both on and off-site, daily telephone prospecting and vehicle hand-over is conducted according to the prescribed procedure
* Ensure all paperwork is fully and accurately completed and that you have obtained the customers signature and transactions are signed off by Manager
* Operate the prospecting and follow-up system and keep an up-to-date diary so that appointments and follow-up entries are made and returned to the database executive for entry
* Ensure Sales Administrators are correctly advised of vehicles required and delivery dates
* Follow all laid-down administrative procedures on activities, reports, company procedures
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your /
Driven Motor Jobs – Motor Trade Recruitment Agency
We specialise in automotive recruitment including the following positions: Accident Repair Centre Manager, Accountants, Aftersales Manager, Area Manager, Bodyshop Advisor, Bodyshop Assessor, Bodyshop Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Manager , Dealer Principal, Estimator, Fast Fit Technician, Fast Fit Manager, F & I Manager, General Manager, General Sales Manager, Group Aftersales Director, Group Aftersales Manager, Mechanic , MET Fitters, Panel Beater, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Parts Sales Representative, Master Technician, Motor Cycle Mechanic, Motor Cycle Technician, Vehicle Technician, LCV Technicians, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Receptionists, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Service Advisor, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Technicians, Tyre Fitters, Valeters, Warranty Administrator, Warranty Manager, Workshop Controller.
Our automotive positions are available across the South East including Essex, Kent, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, London, East Anglia and the Home Counties. We regularly match candidates to motor trade jobs in Bedford, Luton, Northampton, Harlow, Margate, Ashford, Bury St Edmunds, Beccles, Bishops Stortford, Huntington, Maidstone, Diss, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Maldon, Tonbridge, Braintree, Billericay, Great Dunmow, Dartford, Romford, Felixstowe, Lakeside, Grays, Gravesend, Cambridge, Rayleigh, Basildon, Southend, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Huntingdon, Fakenham, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Harlow, Kings Lynn, Colchester, Norwich, Ipswich and Northampton. So, if you’re a candidate looking for new car job, or you’re looking to fill a position in your motor trade dealership, let Driven Motor Jobs tailor the ideal solution for you.