Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Car Sales Executive Required in Ashton-Under-Lyne.
Salary: Up to £12,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Sales Executive for Automotive Main Dealer - Ashton-under-lyne
Our Client, a highly respected Main Dealer based in the Ashton-Under-Lynne area, is currently looking for a Car Sales Executive to join their existing team.
As a Car Sales Executive you will have:
* Previous Sales Executive experience in this role within a Dealership
* Main Dealer experience
* Volume experience, preferably
* experience in stacking deals, completing sales, finance proposals, and up-selling of products and accessories together with a proven sales track record
* excellent communication and customer facing skills and demonstrate excellent customer satisfaction skills
* be able to adapt to the family style ethos and promote this with our customers
* be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a professional attitude to colleagues and customers alike
What our Client offers in return:
* an excellent salary and commission package
* use of a company demonstrator vehicle
* genuine career prospects and avenues for career progression
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with service
* life insurance and employee benefits scheme
* Auto enrolment pension
Being a family run business, this is a great opportunity to join an expanding business with a focus on relationship building and customer/employee retention.
We will not send your CV without speaking to you first so please put an up to date contact number on your application.
To apply please send your CV to Alex Towler quoting J66619, Car Sales Executive, Ashton-Under-Lyne.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices onif you wish to discuss this copyright.