10 months ago
Car Sales Executive - Automotive Sales Executive
The role is working as a Car Sales Executive within a busy Main Dealership. The right candidate will be process driven and successful with add on products. The position offers potential for the successful candidate to move forward in their career.
As a Car Sales Executive you must deliver sales experience via by the achievement of monthly individual and team targets.
To deliver excellent customer satisfaction by providing all customers with quality and excellence and to consistently exceed internal and external customer expectations.
Requirements for a car sales executive:
* High achieving, highly motivated team player with a desire to succeed
* Flexible approach to work and people
* IT literacy - awareness of the importance of complete and accurate data is essential
* Achieve/exceed individual sales targets to contribute to the site profitability
* Update and improve product knowledge to increase opportunities for sales
* Promote, at all times, the franchiser and franchisee culture of quality and excellence
* Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression
* Where a part exchange is involved, use the vehicle appraisal procedure and obtain valuations from the Sales and General Manager
* Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs, ensuring no walk-outs and that customers are introduced to Finance & Insurance specialist
* Demonstrate a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer according to their vehicle needs and financial requirements
* Plan and organise sales activities to maximise the time available for face-to-face selling, both on and off-site, daily telephone prospecting and vehicle hand-over is conducted according to the prescribed procedure
* Ensure all paperwork is fully and accurately completed and that you have obtained the customers signature and transactions are signed off by Manager
* Operate the prospecting and follow-up system and keep an up-to-date diary so that appointments and follow-up entries are made and returned to the database executive for entry
* Ensure Sales Administrators are correctly advised of vehicles required and delivery dates
* Follow all laid-down administrative procedures on activities, reports, company procedures
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your or call Maria on /
Visit our website
Driven Motor Jobs.com
Previous Motor Trade Dealership experience is essential.
We specialise in automotive recruitment and the following positions: Accident Repair Centre Manager, Accountants, Aftersales Manager, Area Manager, Bodyshop Advisor, Bodyshop Assessor, Bodyshop Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Manager , Dealer Principal, Estimator, Fast Fit Technician, Fast Fit Manager, F & I Manager, General Manager, General Sales Manager, Group Aftersales Director, Group Aftersales Manager, Mechanic , MET Fitters, Panel Beater, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Parts Sales Representative, Master Technician, Motor Cycle Mechanic, Motor Cycle Technician, Vehicle Technician, LCV Technicians, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Receptionists, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Service Advisor, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Technicians, Tyre Fitters, Valeters, Warranty Administrator, Warranty Manager, Workshop Controller,
All available across the South East, London, East Anglia and the Home Counties, and regularly match candidates to motor trade jobs in Bedford, Luton, Northampton, Harlow, Bury St Edmunds, Beccles, Bishop Stortford, Cambridge, Southend, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Huntingdon, Milton Keynes, Harlow, Colchester, Norwich, Ipswich, Grays, and Northampton.
only 7 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
7 days ago
only 1 day until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
London, South East, East London, South East London, Essex
£40k - £50k