2 months ago
Motor Trade Sales Controller - New and Used Car Sales Controller - Jobs in Suffolk
Our Client, a well established main dealership, is looking to recruit an Car Sales Controller to drive the business forward at one of their Showroom in Suffolk.
As a Automotive Car Sales Controller you will report directly to the General Sales Manager and oversee the sales operation. In return for your motivation within the sales team you will be offered a fantastic salary package.
You will be responsible for maximising profitability per unit sales, exploring sales opportunities and managing all sales enquiries.
The main challenges within this role will be:
* Assisting with the sale of new and used cars,
* Helping to direct and motivate the sales team whilst remaining a key member of it,
* Implementing effective sales plans,
* Advising customers of finance and insurance products and services,
* Monitoring payments,
* Managing finance agreements,
* Working to meet and exceed sales targets,
* Ensuring the whole sales experience is delivered to every customer.
The Client is looking for someone with experience working at a junior managerial level within Main Dealer sales. This opportunity will represent a great career step for the right person with a group proven to have great career opportunities.
To apply please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Maria Willet or Chloe Edwards at Driven Motor Jobs email@example.com
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
Previous Motor Trade Dealership experience is essential