Our client is the UK’s fastest growing student events platform. They offer event organisers bespoke online and mobile solutions to organise and ticket their events. They operate in universities across the UK and work with hundreds of clients, including Propaganda, Itchy Feet, Crisis, and the Oxford Union. They’ve recently gained £2.6 million in funding and are looking to expand their young and ambitious team.
If you’re an avid party-goer, a networking champ or just simply a social butterfly who loves going out and experiencing nightlife then this is the role for you!
Our client has had a very successful 2017 experiencing huge growth in both clients and ticket sales. They are now looking to aggressively expand to over 100 universities throughout the UK and need a cool young socialite to propel that expansion!
You’ll be responsible for identifying and sourcing new client opportunities in your designated university cities/campuses via face-to-face meetings with some of the area’s leading event producers. A successful candidate will be mega outgoing and able to socialise with just about anyone! When you’re not securing the hottest new events, you’ll get the unique opportunity to input and engage across all parts of the business, including marketing and social media campaigns, design, development and product feedback.
• Managing a team of student reps in each of your markets – it’s their job to keep you up-to-date with any new events on the student nightlife scene.
• Setting up and attending meetings via phone, email and face-to-face with the event producers that host the best student nights in your respective markets.
• Manage and maintain your relationship with these producers ensuring that they are happy with the service and remain a loyal user of our client’s services.
• Attend and network at events hosted by our client and their partners.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the company, industry trends and competition.
• Degree or equivalent academic qualification.
• A super outgoing personality – building rapport should be second nature.
• A genuine passion for events, nightlife and music whether it be techno, grime, disco or country!
• Someone who loves networking and meeting new people.
• Innovative and ready to bring fresh ideas and perspective to the table.
• Self-starter who can operate independently while also complementing a team environment.
Training & Development:
Joining such a small team within an innovative business you will have the opportunity to develop your network massively with the opportunity to travel to your respective university/campuses 4-6 times a month. You will also be brought in to help on a range of tasks to assist the growth of the business whether it be marketing or branding – you will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on how the business is run.
Location: London Bridge
Salary: 20K Basic – 35K Realistic OTE
Start Date: ASAP
· Work with people who love what they do in a fun office environment.
· Eligibility for share option scheme.
· External training opportunities.
· Generous holiday allowance for a little sun, sea, and sand.
· “Monthly madness” (to be revealed)
· Friday afternoon beers.