3 months ago
Call Centre Manager - Customer Care (77781)
: Service Client Relationship/ Account Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-Lincolnshire-Lincoln
Salary : competitive
: Feb 23, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Call Centre Manager, Customer Care
Key purpose of the role:
Do you coach, lead and inspire people to deliver great customer experiences?
BT is one of the world’s most successful communications, technology and media companies. Every day we connect millions of people to the things that matter most to them. Whether through superfast broadband, mobile, TV and HD sports and entertainment, BT entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day. Wherever the future takes us, one thing will always be at the heart of our vision: exceptional customer experiences.
Every day millions of our customers connect, play, watch, learn, and live their lives using our products and services. We’re proud to be the largest provider of broadband services in the UK, as well as offering exciting TV, exclusive sports channels and mobile services to our customers. And it doesn’t stop there. We have bold and ambitious plans for the future, so the relationships we build with customers are critical to our success.
Customer Care is the voice of BT. We’re the ones people turn to, online or on the phone. We’re driven by a simple vision: Brilliant experiences. Happy customers. Exceptional people and everyone who works here plays an important part in shaping our customers’ experience of the future.
Every day our contact centre advisers help thousands of customers decide which products are right for them, or solve problems when things don’t go as smoothly as they should. Our customers mean everything to us and this role will be pivotal in our exciting transformation in customer care. It’s a unique opportunity to play a key role in our business. And a significant leadership role it is.
Brilliant experiences, happy customers, exceptional people, that’s what it’s all about.
What you’ll be doing:
Whether your wider team are helping customers decide which products and services are right for them, or solving problems if service doesn’t run smoothly. Your role will be to coach and develop your Team Leaders, to do the same with their people to deliver superior customer service and increase Value for BT. Whatever the situation you’re always looking for how you can get your team to deliver their absolute best, smashing expectations. You will proactively lead your centre, managing all customer, people and operational metrics in addition to creating a great place to work and an engaged culture.
You will role model the BT Values of Personal, Simple, Brilliant and promote connected conversations with both internal and external customers. You will explain the vision, direction and reasons behind any change, involving your leaders and bringing them with you, so that everyone knows what’s happening, why and how their roles contribute. You will ‘be there' for your team, making yourself visible and accessible, creating a fun, healthy place where everyone wants to come to work and puts customers first.
We care about our customers’ experience, always. Brilliant experiences, happy customers, exceptional people, that’s what it’s all about.
You will be located on site at our Lincoln contact centre with some UK travel required. The contact centre operates seven days a week from 8.00am to 8.00pm and you will be expected to work full-time pattern across these range of hours.
The skills & experience you’ll need:
* Significant Experience as a contact centre manager. A proven leader with an ability to create an engaged culture in which people deliver brilliant experiences for our customers
* Experienced and successful at driving sales performance across a wide range of sales, retention and sales through service metrics
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, demonstrating confidence and gravitas
* Personally resilient, able to handle a high work volume and prioritise effectively to ensure Customer, People and operational targets are me
* An outstanding coach, able to motivate, develop and support a team whilst providing clear direction
In the first 12 months you’ll:
* Be responsible for helping us deliver our Mission of continuously improving resolution rates, improving our Net Promoter Score whilst delivering consistently On Budget in turn helping BT to become number 1 for Customer experience.
* Lead, develop and inspire your leadership team to enable them to have personalised coaching conversations and in turn personalised customer conversations.
* Be positively influencing change whilst working at pace through effective planning and prioritisation.
* Be responsible for driving a people agenda across a large scale operation delivered through supportive and challenging leadership.
* Be developing relationships across key site functions alongside the wider customer care team through stakeholder engagement.
Why choose us:
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
BT will offer you the opportunity to take on new challenges and flourish in a career you deserve. We will support, invest in you and provide you with a platform like no other. Join BT’s future…Come and help us revolutionise things for our customers.
Opportunities for career progression within BT are only limited by your own ambition. Added to this a fantastic salary and benefits package including free superfast broadband and BT TV, discount on BT products, generous pension, bonus structure, company car and private medical insurance for you and your family. This is an exciting leadership opportunity not to be missed.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Check out our careers site to hear about what it’s like to work here and what we’re doing to put our customers first.