Call Centre Manager - £35,000 to £40,000 Basic plus bonus and benefits. Based Welwyn Garden City. Working for a National marketing company this is an internal sales management role managing a team of inbound sales professionals. Your target is simple - to ensure that the team achieves outstanding results! This vital role is a combination of Call Centre/Sales Management and Operations where you will take full responsibility for the day-to-day management of the call centre operation and team.
Your role will be to maximise the performance of the call centre against individual and business objectives through effective performance management. This will be achieved by mentoring, training, development, recruitment, performance management and measurement against all targets.
The role is 60% coaching through monitoring calls, shadowing and being shadowed, one to ones, providing detailed feedback and creating staff development plans. A further 20% is implementing strategies to ensure that performance standards, policies and procedures are followed together with involvement in delivering operations to achieve excellent service to customers. The remaining 20% requires effective management reporting on activity and results.
* A proactive, intelligent and task focused professional that can motivate in a disciplined way to ensure that all targets are met.
* Successful track record of telesales management or call centre management (preferably of proactive sales staff)
* A confident leader of people that has excellent communication skills and possesses a passion for developing and getting the best out of staff by motivating, mentoring and coaching.
* A team leader that inspires excellence in customer service, through leading by example and providing clear direction.
* Solid IT skills including using CRM systems and providing reports in Excel and PowerPoint
* Good analytical and reporting skills
* An unusual individual that is sales led yet also organised, meticulous and good at project implementation.
To apply, in the first instance,