About the role
· Understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a vehicle sale.
· Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and to be able to treat customers fairly.
· Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
· Qualifying customer's demands and needs to ensure every eligible product is transparently presented to every customer.
· To acquire a high level of product knowledge to competently answer all customer queries.
· Logging all activity to monitor and measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Management teams.
· Previous Business Manager Experience is essential.
· Works well in a busy environment on an individual and team basis.
· Organised; can manage numerous tasks whilst enhancing the customer experience.
· Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work.
· A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.