Business Relationship Manager
Home based able to travel into Birmingham
c£40, 000 per annum, company car, Phone, Laptop, Healthcare, pension, 25 days holidays
My client is the market-leading provider of technology-enabled compliance risk management and certification services, who are seeking a field based Business Relationship Manager / Engagement Manager based in Birmingham. Critical to their new business sales is the effective engagement with the Associate Network (IAN) as their primary referral channel. The IAN network consists of some 300 consultants of whom c. 30 are active ambassadors and referrers to the organization.
You will contribute to this business unit by developing the IAN Scheme, growing the current pool of active and engaged IAN Consultants by implementing a refreshed, mutually beneficial and UKAS compliant scheme, embedding good relationship management and communication processes and improving market presence.
This is a new role, created as to proactively increase the volume of new business from this crucial sales channel. You will work closely with other commercial team managers, especially Technical Sales.
The successful candidate will come from a regulatory background, with an understanding of compliance and regulatory functions, where you have worked in a Business Relationship or client engagement role. Welfare to Work or a similar sector would also be desirable or previous experience with growing membership and subscription services).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Extract, Meet and exceed personal targets for volume and value of quote requests from this channel.
- Meet and exceed KPIs in relation to IAN member acquisition, new business sales targets from the top 20 consultants and uplift in volume active consultants.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and services portfolio and the ability to articulate product propositions and the Certification process, as well as confidently demonstrate technology-enablement.
- Develop Consultant Engagement Plans for the top 20 consultants
- Work closely with Marketing to develop IAN member acquisition campaigns and create an online IAN member directory and digital lead referral functionality as part of the group website project.
- Work closely with the IT team to develop an online self-serve resource portal for IAN members.
- Produce monthly report on development progress of each account with upsell pipeline and sales data.
- Conduct introductory and review meetings with consultants and prospective consultants to deliver a positive and consistent client experience that supports and strengthen the brand promise.
- Proactively seek to establish sales opportunities for other parts of the Group and follow internal referral processes.
- Utilise the Group CRM system for efficient lead management and reporting.
- Undertake analysis of the competitive landscape with particular attention to comparable schemes.
In order to be successful in this role, we require:
- Minimum 4 years in a field - based stakeholder engagement or channel marketing role with demonstrable track record of consistently achieving member acquisition targets, ideally gained in a membership - oriented organisation.
- Experienced in appointment setting as success in this role depends on self-made new member appointments.
- Experience of communicating at all levels.
- Public speaking at seminars.
- Excellent relationship builder with internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivery focus: commit to challenging goals and consistently over deliver.
- Soft Skills:
- An ability to manage external account relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Good IT skills with ability and confidence to learn new systems
- Ability to function in a standalone role
- Practical self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best.
- Strong team player: outgoing, builds relationships and consults with others, quickly establishes trust and credibility.
- Diplomatic and challenging with the ability to influence others.
- Drive and determination to make things happen.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this leading organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.