about 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing company. They are seeking an experienced Business Development / Marketing Manager for their growing new Turbocharger range. This is a full time role based in their Head Office in Barnsley.
Reporting to the Sales Director, your main responsibility in this exciting role will be driving the sales and marketing plan for full Turbocharger units.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated automotive business development professional with a 'can-do' attitude, who will bring fresh ideas and approaches.
As the turbo project ramps up in the first year, during this period the candidate will provide maternity leave cover for a 12 month period managing the existing Marketing department, including staff, budget, objectives & KPI's.
The role will involve marketing new and existing products, whilst delivering all aspects of the marketing mix and supporting the global sales and marketing teams in the delivery of projects, both domestically and internationally.
Including, but not limited to:
- Manage the complete marketing mix including: online/offline communications, product/price research and route to market analysis
- Provide the Technical/NPD departments with market research & competitor analysis
- Write industry/product copy text for marketing literature, new product launches, catalogues and online web pages
- Generate key industry article topics and ideas, maintaining relationships with key industry publications
- Proof read all press releases, technical articles and online/offline publications produced internally
- Work in conjunction with the UK, USA & Polish sales teams
- Manage the marketing department overseeing all companywide marketing activity and coordinating external marketing/website/exhibition/translation agency work, as necessary.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Experience of working in an international/B2B business development role in the automotive industry
- Experience of selling to the garage segment via multiple channels internationally
- Market research to identify opportunities
- Solid commercial awareness
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent copywriting skills and PR experience
- Experience of working with CRM systems, good IT skills & knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Degree in Business/Marketing or Engineering
They supply precision engineered turbochargers, core assemblies, repair kits and individual turbo components to the professional turbocharger aftermarket. They operate manufacturing sites in the UK and China, with sales and distribution from the UK Head Office as well as facilities in Poland and the USA.
With in-house teams of Design, Development and QC Engineers, they are recognised as the quality, reliable supply partner by turbo repairers ranging from small turbo workshops through to volume turbo remanufacturing facilities. Three times winners of the prestigious UK Queen's Award for Enterprise, they supply parts to turbo reconditioners in over 100 countries worldwide.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
5 days ago
only 2 days until close