4 months ago
Business Development Manager - Tube Laser (South & East Midlands)
A UK leading sub-contract Laser Cutting Company is looking to recruit a dynamic Business Development Manager for the Tube Laser department covering the South of England and the East Midlands.
Tube Sales Manager (South) will be responsible for:
- Delivering profitable business from existing and new customers throughout the UK for the Tube Laser Division.
- Full profit and loss of the division
- Supporting all divisional Sales Managers to achieve their sales targets
- Working closely with the Tube Production Manager and the Tube Laser Department to ensure high levels of customer service
- Business Development - including cold calling and regeneration of lapsed accounts
- Lead Generation - creating your own leads for new prospects
- Training and Recruitment - requiring staying away and spending time at other UK divisions (mainly across the South of England and East Midlands).
- Managing and developing key customer accounts alongside divisional managers
- Chasing accounts receivable
- Creating quotations from customer enquiries, using our industry leading software
- Sustaining incremental growth in existing markets as well as delivering innovative strategies to develop new areas
- Growing the business in-line with the company's vision and budgets
Who we're looking for
The Business Development Manager will:
- Be good at working under pressure
- Have experience of working in a B2B sales environment
- Be energetic and outgoing
- Have strong numeracy skills
- Ideally have market experience of laser cutting principles and processes
- Understand CE Marking and ISO standards
- Have material knowledge within steel sectors
- Have knowledge of engineering, general fabrication and welding
- Be able to read and understand assembly and sub assembly drawings - This is a must
- CAD knowledge will be advantageous
- Have good attention to detail and follow through
- Deliver to deadlines and specifications
- Excellent networking and communication skills are a pre-requisite
- Need to be honest, genuine, personable and articulate and have extremely high levels of self-motivation and confidence
- They are looking for a structured sales professional with strong people management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate successful sales / sales management track record, enthusiasm and excellent communication skills
About The Company:
This company has been trading since 2000. The company has a group turnover in excess of £12.7M and currently employs 90 people, with full UK coverage and sites in Stafford, Derby, Slough, Motherwell, Bristol and Canterbury.
What's on offer?
Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus Scheme