An opportunity has arisen with a reputable IT and Telecommunications company - they are on the lookout for an experienced and tenacious Business Development Manager with a proven track record.
My client, who are positioned in the heart of Surrey, are a leading provider of IT services and telecommunication solutions across the UK. They are an Avaya partner and provide VOIP, Voice, Data and teleco solutions across many sectors and industries. Throughout their history and success in the field of IT and telecommunications, they have completed many projects with prestigious and sought after organisations with cutting edge voice and data solutions.
Through their success in the teleco sphere they have diversified into managed services, providing organisations with a variety of IT led solutions, security and CRM platforms.
- Utilising the CRM database to manage current accounts
- Targeting key clients and organisations (new business)
- Utilising your product knowledge to match client expectations
- Build and manage a sales pipeline - exceeding sales quotas
- Work with the marketing team to develop and generate new opportunities
- Liaise with technical engineers to understand customer expectations
- Visit clients/customers
- Product demonstrations
- Proven track record of sales within B2B
- Hands on experience with IT services or teleco hardware
- Solution sales within IT and/or teleco
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Avaya products (beneficial)
- Able to build long term business relationships
- A passion for technology and teleco based solutions
£35,000 basic salary + £5,000 car allowance + OTE + Phone and benefits