Job Title: Store Development Manager
Location: London - Field based but with a requirement to attend Head Office meetings as required to suit the needs of the business.
Salary: £28k & bonus
Job Type: Permanent/Full-time
Working hours: 40 hours will be covered from Monday - Friday between the hours of 07.00- 19.00 with 60 min lunch. Hours will be communicated by Line Management for the needs of the business.
Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus bank holidays
Main Purpose: To assist retailers who wish to develop their stores through the shoplink store development Program and manage the conversions projects through to completion with the retailer.
- Working with the Field Team to process member enquiries for the shoplink store development program.
- To undertake store visits to participating retailers shops and work with them to develop an agreed plan for the shop.
- To provide retailers with expert advice on development options and levels of refurbishment expenditure and return on investment
- To liaise with nominated person where retailer requires advice/assistance in raising funds for proposed development.
- To work with selected, nominated shop fitters to produce detailed project costs for planned development
- To project manage agreed projects through to successful completion
- To deal with any post conversion issue that may arise
- To provide reports on activities for the Marketing and senior sales & business development manager / sales Directors as required
- To liaise with nominated suppliers of both equipment and product regarding individual conversions using the approved list of supply only
- To maintain and provide a pipeline of project work with forecasted dates and income volume.
- To report weekly on project progress, to the Senior Sales & Business Development Manager.
- To provide detailed breakdown of all project, including before and after pictures for all developments. The picture would be filed with all project paper work and site surveys (filed electronically at head office).
- To present additional products and services for sales to the retailer to support the planned project as part of a commercial partner's agreements and development packages.
- From time to time you may be required to support other areas of the business at company events, national conference or with group projects as part of your role, to achieve the overall company objectives.(Advance notice notices would be given for any such project or events).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, Targets, Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, B2B, Senior Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Sales Manager, Key Sales Executive, Business Development, Business Development Director, Field Sales Manager, Sales Director, Key Sales, Sales Team Leader, Head of Sales will be considered for this role.