3 months ago
Business Development Manager/ Senior Sales Executive
£35,000 - £45,000 BASIC + OTE £75,000 (Year 1) £100,000+ (Year 2)
Manchester City Centre
How the job role works:
- Completing the full sales cycle for the sale of professional and outsourced IT Services
- Speaking to business owners and IT Director's to introduce the business
- Arranging a sales appointment to pitch to the business owners
- Conducting a presentation with Director's to win the business
- Liaising closely with the technical director based in Europe
- Hosting further meetings in Manchester to discuss the project further with the client
- Completing the sale by getting signatures from all parties
You will be working on deals worth between £250,000 and £2.5 Million. For a year 1 employee, you will be expected to close circa 5 deals which will guarantee you an income of £75,000. The top performer within the team for 2016/2017 took home £136,000.
We are looking for Manchester's BEST sales talent. You will be providing a solution service to numerous businesses across the UK.
The business have achieved 60% year on year growth for the past 2 years and are continuing to expand. The turnover of the business is in excess of £10 Million and they are looking to double this over the next 2 years.
What you need to apply:
- Working in a consultative sales based position
- Experience working within the IT sector is advantageous but not essential
- Candidates who have worked in IT recruitment/ selling a professional services
- A proven sales superstar, we want to know all your sales achievements
- A drive to earn in excess of £100,000 a year
- Degree educated
Interviews are happening immediately for this position. For your opportunity to be considered for the role, please apply today or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org