Are you ready for your next challenge in the freight industry? Looking to step up into a fast paced Business Development environment?
A Business Development Manager opportunity has arisen with a leading freight forwarding organisation in South East England. Due to a highly successful trading year, my client are looking to expand their dynamic sales department for 2017.
My key client are a global leader in the freight forwarding industry.
As Business Development Manager - Sea-freight you will be responsible for driving revenue within the South East Region of England through new business development across various vertical sectors and industries.
In addition to being tenacious, driven and motivated to succeed, the successful Business Development Manager - Sea-freight will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of sales within the logistics industry, ideally sea-freight.
- Thorough working knowledge of the freight industry would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to influence and persuade at all levels of an organisation.
- Strong presenting and negotiating skills.
- Excellent time management and organisations skills.
- Results driven with strong desire to grow and succeed
- Full UK driving licence.
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car, Bonus, OTE + Premium Benefits Package