Business Development Manager (Sales) BLUB57007
London area (Inside M25) – Home Based
Salary up to £25,000 per annum OTE £37,000 plus pension, healthcash plan and life assurance and car
Our Client is an innovative new technology company, which has developed an award-winning safeguarding app, which is used by educational establishments internationally.
A few things you should know about them…
So far, they have given over 250,000 pupils a voice to report incidents of bullying, cyber bullying, racism, extremism, radicalisation, sexism, mental health and self-harm. Up to now, they’ve done this with a small team, but they’re growing quickly! And they want that number to reach 1 million before the end of 2018.
To help them get there…
They’ve just fundraised around £1 million.
They’ve got a whole host of new features launching this year for tootoot education.
They’re exploring new sectors and have exciting plans for future products.
Due to rapid growth within the business, they are expanding their sales team and are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join them to be the driving force behind generating new sales and contracts in your area.
This is a fantastic time to join them as they predict many exciting opportunities for their employees to grow and develop their career with the company. They want to give the world a voice, and they can’t do that without a talented and passionate team to get them there! They would love you to be a part of it.
Main Duties and responsibilities of a Business Development Manager:
• Generate sales
• Follow up new business opportunities and creating/closing opportunities
• Planning and preparing presentations; presenting at conferences etc
• Communicating new product developments to existing and prospective clients
• Maintain all relevant details and contacts on CRM
• Provide management with up-to-date feedback
• Work closely with senior management to ensure a consistent approach
• Liaising with wider tootoot team to ensure consistent relationship with clients
• Degree qualification, ideally in Sales/Marketing
• Customer Service/Sales experience
• Some exposure to the education industry would be extremely beneficial but not essential
• You will need a full driving licence
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Great organisational skills, with a pro-active approach
• Excellent telephone manner
• High level of attention to detail
Sound good? Great, apply online now and we look forward to receiving your application!
Successful candidates from the first stage of interviews will be invited to an assessment day which will take place on Tuesday 9th January 2018 in Leigh.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.