Due to continuing company growth, one of the market leaders within industrial adhesive solutions is looking for an experienced and dynamic Business Development Manager. Based in the North East of England you will hunt down new business, whilst managing and growing our existing customer base in the region.
SALARY: £47,000 + uncapped commission
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Company Car, Personal BUPA cover, Pension, 20 days holiday plus stats
LOCATION: North East – M62 corridor
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Hull, Doncaster, Leeds, York
THE COMPANY - Business Development Manager
We are market leaders in the manufacturing and supply of high performance industrial adhesives and adhesive application equipment, offering specialist bonding solutions to industries including construction, transport, marine and commercial production. Our commitment to continued research and development into adhesives ensures that we are at the forefront of adhesive technology.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Business Development Manager
The successful candidate will be selling our leading range of Industrial adhesives to various markets including Automotive, Aerospace & Caravans/Motorhomes. The role will be split between driving new business & growing the existing, already established accounts. As the Business Development Manager you will;
* Manage your territory effectively and excel towards (and above) your target
* Manage a time, split 60% account management / 40% new business
* Follow up on opportunities provided by the internal team
* Generate leads and open doors to potential customers
* Be willing to participate in a rolling program of training for adhesive and application systems
* Provide technical advice and support including onsite product demonstrations and trials
REQUIREMENTS - Business Development Manager
As the Business Development Manager you will have a wealth of experience selling B2B. We would also be delighted to receive applications from Business Development Managers with a background in chemical or adhesive sales, though this is not an essential criteria it would be very favourable.
In addition you will have;
* The ability to sell a technical product, provide a solution or improve efficiency for the customer
* The ability to generate your own leads and be comfortable cold calling
* The drive and motivation to be considered a self-starter
* Proficiency with MS office software as well as CRM solutions
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Adhesives, Coatings, Resins, Paint, Polymers, Sales Manager, National Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Representative
Please Note - Wallace Hind Selection have been selected as our exclusive retained partner so any direct applications from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to them.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting Business Development Manager and reference MT1707-66 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.