3 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class provider of specialist consulting, publications and events for the emissions control, fertilizer and wire and cable industries.
They are a fast-growing company with clients all over the world, and ambitions to bring their offerings to wider audiences and continue their growth strategy. This role will see the right candidate maximizing new business revenue potential across their fertilizer subscription products and reports portfolio. You will be a highly motivated team-player, keen to build your career prospects in a fast-paced and friendly environment, with responsibilities for selling their in-depth knowledge solutions to senior decision makers in companies across the globe.
Monthly commission is payable on all sales, with increases as you get closer to agreed annual targets. They are offering very generous commission on new business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively contact sales leads provided by our analyst team and marketing campaigns, as well as sourcing your own leads to build and maintain a strong pipeline
- Effectively pitch our fertilizer portfolio and ensure demonstrations are given regularly to maximize revenue opportunities
- Obtain and record feedback from customers and prospects regarding pricing, customer attitudes and needs, product issues, and competitor activity
- Develop and deliver informative sales presentations based on customer needs
- Efficient CRM management, maintaining accurate records in the company CRM at all times for all customer contacts
- Where relevant, planning for appropriate attendance at exhibitions, conferences and other industry events where opportunities exist to sell the product
- Liaise with customer service staff to ensure orders are fulfilled correctly and any client queries are responded to.
Essential skills: Excellent communication skills. Excellent written English and ability to write compelling sales messages. Numerate. Energetic and with a positive attitude. Friendly, empathetic, open approach. Proficient in Microsoft office. Ability to work to deadlines. Team player. Ability to create strong relationships with contacts
Experience & Education: At least 1 - 2 years proven experience selling into a complex industry. Educated to degree level advantage. Second language useful.