3 months ago
This company is the world leader in helping hospitals to enforce and manage their security and safety procedures. Their cloud based service helps 10,000 healthcare facilities across the globe make their facilities safer for patients, staff and visitors - managing 550,000 users. They have been in the UK for 3 years and have already established themselves as the market leader here too.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Midlands or Southern based Business Development Manager to join their team. The role will cover Birmingham, Nottingham, Midlands, London, Reading, Oxford and Cambridge. Whilst experience in the healthcare sector would be beneficial, what they are really looking for is an individual who has all the requisite skills and experience in selling a technology service.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of new business within the NHS and private healthcare sectors. Above all, this is a very 'hands-on' sales role, bringing new customers onto the service. You will own the entire sales process from initial contact to sign up of the customer.
In addition to the usual attributes of an outstanding BDM, you will be:
- Experienced in new business sales (min of 4 years) - from prospecting and cold calling through to sales close
- Experienced in selling client-focused solutions based on the customer's needs, ideally a technology based offering
- Able to suggest and lead specific marketing campaigns to support the prospecting & networking activity for new opportunities
- Highly skilled in developing strong relationships with new or existing customers and networking with key decision makers at a senior level to create and deliver enhanced take-up of the company's services
- Consultative in your sales approach with the ability to persuasively articulate the benefits of their market leading services
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strongly motivated with a professional work ethic
The rewards for the successful candidate include being part of a progressive, rewarding organisation, with a basic salary in the range of £30k - £40k and an additional on-target commission of £30k available plus an uncapped commission plan. Monthly car allowance, laptop, phone, private healthcare and life insurance are also provided.
Career development is a big thing for them and they take their people development very seriously. They want you to learn and progress quickly and they will provide you with the training and support to achieve that at the right pace.
If you think they are the right match for your skills and aspirations, they would love to hear from you.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
28 days ago
only 12 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close