Business Development Manager / Sales Executive / IT Sales / Network Administration / IT Solutions / B2B Sales / Account Manager / Field Sales Executive / Car Driver
Business Development Manager with 1 yr+ B2B sales and IT Solutions experience is needed by our client a leading provider of I.T Support, Voice, Data and Mobile services to be based from their Birmingham offices.
Due to continued growth in the past 2 years, they are now seeking are an experienced sales professional who ideally has knowledge of IT Infrastructure / IT pre sales.
Your role will be to increase the market share across their core product range in the B2B SME to Corporate market. You will be their first Business Development Manager so you must be a self-starter and be able to set up your own systems and process.
The main focus will be Fixed Line, Infrastructure and Data solutions, for which they aim to be market leading, but also other market products such as Unified Communications and connectivity solutions.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to challenge themselves, you will be able to shape the role, implement new processes and structure and have real ownership over this sector within theThe role will involve:
- Winning new business from new and existing clients.
- Developing and managing a list of target customers.
- Maximising the opportunity by selling the complete portfolio to every client.
- Understanding clients' businesses to identify improvements technology will deliver, and be clear on their procurement milestones.
- Building relationships so that our clients company is their partner of choice.
- Building a pipeline of sales opportunities so that targets will be exceeded.
- 1 yr + B2B Sales / IT Sales experience
- Proven and target-beating sales experience.
- Field sales and/or Corporate Business Development Management experience preferred.
- Any Experience with IT Infrastructure or IT Pre sales is highly desirable.
- A hunter mentality keen to win new business
- Excellent verbal, numerical and written communication skills.
- Car driver with own car
- Excellent presentation and telephone sales skills.
- Effective organisation skills, particularly in the management of multiple customers
- Able to use own initiative and make informed decisions.
- Able to work under pressure with time constraints.
The profile above is only a taste of what you will be doing, with the fast paced technology industry this is constantly changing. As such a willingness to change and evolve with technology is essential.
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV for immediate consideration.