- Expanding Specialist Food Supplier
- Award-Winning Organisation
- Excellent Training & Prospects
The Role: The new Business Development Manager will be selling into any premises with a commercial kitchen, such as pubs, nursing homes, leisure and the education sector. This new role is a good mix of account management and business development, and will see you speaking to chefs, managers and business owners. Full company and product training is on offer for the new Business Development Manager here.
The Company: This organisation is one of the biggest suppliers of specialist foods to the premium hotel, restaurant and leisure sectors. With a national presence and their own distribution arm, this company is now ready to forge forward and begin to compete on an international level with some of the biggest foodservice companies in the world. Now recruiting a new Business Development Manager in the South Yorkshire area.
Your Career: With a strong growth plan in place and about to open yet another depot, this company can offer you the chance to move into a Key Account Manager role with success.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You must have experience of new business sales
- Any experience in the food industry or selling a large portfolio of products for a distributor
- You will have a positive attitude and be a real foodie!
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £25,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- + £5,000 - £10,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 24 Days Holidays, Staff Discounts
Location: Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley, Chesterfield
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.