This role will involve managing sales for a portfolio of events and exhibitions. You will be targeting exhibitors within the UK across our group company's exhibitions. You will be developing contacts and relationships, and becoming an export partner for UK businesses and international clients. There is an opportunity for international travel, notably with our Japanese event/ subsidiaries.
We are one of the largest trade fair organisers in the world, working with some of the most exclusive exhibitions and events nationally and internationally.
- Responsible for hitting sales targets for exhibition revenue
- Cross-selling clients into other shows within our company profile
- Cold calling new potential exhibitors
- Identifying and pursuing new leads
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing exhibitors
- Achieving agreed call quotas
- Maintaining the sales database
- Researching markets and maintaining a knowledge specific to the exhibitions and industry sectors
- Providing cross portfolio support with e-shots, mailings
- Providing cross portfolio support with database management and general administration
- Organising and attending competitive events in the UK
- Travelling to our company events in Germany and beyond
The successful candidate will be:
- Good track record of sales experience
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- German is a bonus!
- Good educational record
£25,000 - £28,000 base + 10k bonus + OTE + benefits