We are an innovative and team orientated business who is proud to be the market leader in Computer Vision Solutions. We are currently looking for an established Business Development Manager based in or around London boasting strong CPG & Retail contacts and experience.
SALARY: £90,000 - £100,000
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Bonus (up to 30%), travel allowance, health insurance, 23 days holiday
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Central London, Greater London, Watford, Ilford, Croydon, Slough
JOB SPECIFICATION - Business Development Manager, EMEA – Retail
Reporting directly to the Sales Director and Managing Director this full time permanent position will be split between 50% new business generation and 50% managing and growing existing accounts. The focus will be on new revenue and profitability but in addition you will be expected to;
* Achieve quarterly and annual targets
* Identify prospective clients & create the “go to market” plan in order to win their business
* Provide accurate information/reports to reporting manager within agreed time scales
* Achieve high customer satisfaction, references and case studies to support future sales
* Work closely with Account Managers to expand clients into new channels, categories and regions
REQUIREMENTS - Business Development Manager, EMEA – Retail
We would be delighted to receive applications from vastly experienced Business Development Managers with extensive experience in Retail sales and CPGs, ideally bringing a host of industry contacts. The successful candidates should also possess;
* A strong hunter mentality
* A track record of winning new client accounts
* Good knowledge of the UK and EMEA retail market
* Excellent communication skills across all business levels
* A consultative sales style, creative thinking alongside having a pragmatic approach
* Any other spoken languages in addition to English would be a plus for this role
A number of years ago we introduced a revolutionary new image recognition technology to the consumer goods industry. Our purpose was twofold – to raise awareness of the significance and value of image recognition and to drive greater efficiencies and effectiveness for consumer goods companies.
Today, we are the global leader in computer vision solutions for CPGs and Retailers, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Area Sales Executive, Regional Sales Executive, National Sales Executive, Regional Account Manager, National Account Manager.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Michael Thorpe quoting Business Development Manager, EMEA – Retail reference MT1707-47 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based