A leading Customer Experience organisation is looking for an experienced BDM
An exciting opportunity within the e-learning arm of their business
Customers want brands to value them, respect them, and treat them like the individuals they are. But, as mobility and digitization continue to change the ways that customers connect with companies, impressing them has never been so complicated.
They believe that great employee experience drives great customer experience.
This role sits within the Leaning & Development arm of their business which is designed to help organisation train and develop, and inspire their employees to perform at their personal best within a mobile, digital environment.
Employees that are motivated, culturally-aligned, and equipped with the right mindset and skillset will deliver exceptional experiences at every interaction. Get it right at every stage of the employee lifecycle, and you will have an engaged workforce that is competent, collaborative, and connected.
- CRMnsultative solution-selling, proorganizationall or custommaximizeg organizationsion ideatingaborative knowledge utilizingtions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes
- Expert at cultivating relationships with decision makers in client organizations (Chief Customer Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief People (HR) Officer, Chief Learning Officer and other C-level executives) to secure new business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by our client's Consulting services
- Act as a trusted advisor to client prospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers, organizational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutions utilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Support all stages of the sales process, maintaining sales momentum and guiding internal teams to collaborate and rally around development of innovative solutions to meet or exceed identified sales targets
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the consulting services and differentiation
- Expertise around ideating and persuasively positioning blended learning solutions that could include Face-To-Face classroom or instructor led virtual classroom components complemented with digital learning assets
- Shepherd all client wins ensuring a smooth transition to client delivery, act as a steward for good business and grow the client relationship by ensuring flawless execution
- Consistent execution of sales processes including forecast accuracy, account planning, pursuit management and maintaining account detail in our CRM platform
- Maintain competitive knowledge and focus, continuously grow and develop professionally
- 15 years professional experience including 5+ years content creation and collaborative knowledge selling
- 8+ years experience in a consultative and/or technology sales environment
- Evidence of prior, consistent success exceeding or meeting targets for multi-year, £1m+ dollar deals
- Has worked for a large global consulting firm or large technology firm specializing in the knowledge management and content management domain in an executive capacity - Partner, Principal or Executive Director.
- Has put together complex, integrated deals in the CRM, Customer Experience horizontal where knowledge management was critical to the enablement of the solution.
- Understands Service Desk, Contact Centre principles and the value of content in today's business environment.
- Proven ability to initiate, develop and grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations - and influence purchase and buying decisions
- Demonstration of sales acumen, critical thinking, solution development, intellect, drive, executive presence
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Entrepreneurial spirit, preferably with experience building and/or managing advisory services' practice area.
- Demonstrated ability in a matrixed and consultative selling environment.
- Demonstrated experience crafting and implementing strategic business and technical solutions to meet complex business challenges and customer needs.
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Articulate, Personable, with Executive Presence - flexible in style to meet client needs
- Ability to develop and conduct effective proposals and presentations with decision makers
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close, prescribes to funnel management
Basic Salary circa £70,000 plus OTE