Business Development Manager - Dark Fibre
Business Development Manager, Dark Fibre, Fibre optic, Ethernet, OTE £80K
Business Development Manager with skills in fibre optic infrastructure projects is needed by our client a leading provider of Dark Fibre throughout the UK. Based from their central London office but with frequent UK travel.
In the role you will be involved in leading key targeted business development accounts in the national carrier, national service provider and system integrator markets where new contracts are critical to our client's strategic growth plan.
You will develop new large scale prospects in coordination with Marketing, will qualify and develop opportunities, and will take approved opportunities through to contract. You will represent our client in key areas of the market, as a senior customer facing member of staff with outstanding professionalism and integrity and a dynamic closing-focussed approach to winning contracts.
- 5 years+ experience in a Business Development role or similar, ideally with direct experience of fibre optic infrastructure products and services
- Demonstrable track record of target achievement and closing contracts within this sector
- Strong strategic mind-set, with an ability to identify new opportunities or commercial approach that provide strategic advantage
- Highly professional and credible in customer facing role
- Broad skillset across sales skills, strategic analysis, business planning, project analysis, relationship development, commercial, negotiation skills
- Experience having sold to and/or worked with Data Centre providers and System Integrators
- Experience having sold to content providers
- Ability to travel around the UK.
- Strong academics including Degree (2:1 or higher or international equivalent preferred)
- Passion to drive commercial success in a growing business
- Passionate about the potential for transformational fibre infrastructure
- A strong determination to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Highly analytical, able to understand key financial metrics and assess the financial viability of opportunities quickly
- Business plan development
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Relationship development
Urgent role please forward your CV for immediate consideration.