Business Development Manager, Construction Products, £36,000 to £40,000 Basic, £50,000 OTE + Generous pension, car and benefits. This is a great opportunity with a market leader that has been established for over 90 years and is a market leader in the provision of flooring compounds, screeds and sealants. The role requires a consultative business 'hunter' with B2B sales experience within the construction industry with experience selling into contractors. This is a highly varied new business development role covering the South East of England which includes Berkshire, Herts, Beds, Bucks, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and London.
As the market leaders in their specialist field this is a rare role where the employer would prefer to hire a successful and tenacious business-to-business sales professional with a proven track record rather than someone from a competitor. Ideal experience would be from flooring, roofing, concrete additives, coatings, waterproofing products, insulation, etc.
The products are sold into contractors that must complete training to become an approved installer. The role is both account management and new business with an emphasis on new business
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
* You must have a solution oriented approach to sales and be a dynamic and forward-thinking business developer who possesses a thirst for learning and continuous personal development.
* You will have a CV that demonstrates success and performance against targets
* You will be well-grounded, loyal, receptive to new ideas and willing to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
* You will be a genuine team player that prides themselves on their ability to tailor their sales approach and educate customers to secure the most profitable solutions.
* You must be used to dealing with high valued projects or capital equipment or solutions, i.e. not a sale which is solely based upon price.
* You will be a goal oriented and targeted individual with extremely strong new business development oriented sales habits.
Overall this is a fantastic opportunity with a very financially stable manufacturer that is continuously innovating and has a terrific reputation. They are keen to review details of successful individuals who are looking for a vital 'next stage' in their career.
To apply contact