7 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a market leader in online fundraising and payments for the charity sector. They currently have approximately 1300 charity clients and have recently launched a new white-label online fundraising software which will revolutionise the way charity's approach online fundraising. Due to this new product launch they are expanding their already growing sales team.
They are looking for a confident Sales Executives/Business Development Manager who is ready to join an exciting team and take a rapidly growing company to even greater heights.
You will be selling innovative fundraising software to multiple large charities within the sector.
The role involves a mixture of sourcing initial sales opportunities and following up on warm leads. The sales process will involve sourcing your own leads, online demonstrations, face to face meetings and contract negotiations holding values from £5,000 to £250,000 depending on previous experience.
- Strategically prospect, develop, and close new business opportunities
- Develop and manage executive level relationships across large charities
- Maintain a clear understanding of the charity sector while effectively adapting to changing dynamics
- Work directly with Sales Director and CEO to create the best proposition for the customers
- Current relationships with key fundraising decision makers in the charity sector would be beneficial
- Degree educated
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Capable of multitasking and working in a fast paced environment
- Have a solid technical understanding of software
- Exemplary administration, organisation and communication skills
- Be highly motivated, eager to learn, tenacious, determined and driven
- Help to sell a genuinely innovative product
- Competitive base salary
- Generous uncapped commission structure
- Join a company with a winning mentality
- Multiple social activities and Incentives
- Beer o' clock
- 30-50k Base
- Upto 70K OTE