Business Development Manager, Capital Equipment. Milton Keynes
£25,000 basic OTE £45,000 in year one + Car + Pension + additional benefits.
This is an outstanding Capital Equipment, Business Development opportunity with a global market leader representing one of the UK's most instantly recognisable brands.
A home-based role, you will be responsible for developing new business and cross selling to existing accounts throughout AL, CB, CM, CO, HP, IP, LU, MK, NN, NR, PE, SG, SS postcode areas. Ideally someone living in CB, MK or SG. Previous Capital Equipment sales experience is essential but most importantly they are simply looking for the best business to business sales professional that is well trained, self-disciplined, self-managing and hungry to increase their earning potential. Top earners in the business are earning over £80K per year and this is wholly realistic from year two onwards.
To apply you will be:
* Will be self-motivated, goal driven and results oriented
* Have at least for years of business to business field sales exposure.
* Highly personable with the ability to forge strong business partnerships
* A well-presented and highly credible, trustworthy professional
* You will be a confident communicator with a strong character and belief in your own conviction and decisions.
* You will have good IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* At interview, you must be able to demonstrate a high degree of loyalty to past employers and a CV that demonstrates logical career progression and high levels of success.
Whilst this is an account development led role it is all about relationships and requires a consummate professional that prides themselves on delivering incredible customer service
A key part of the interview process will be based on your attitude, aspirations and determination to succeed. Therefore, within your CV we should be able to identify logical career progression and loyalty together with continuous improvement and achievements.
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563