My client is a leading marketing agency that specialises in brand protection and enhancement through recall management, data, CRM and insight. They're looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who's worked with the automotive sector.
This is a field sales role covering the whole of England so the successful Business Development Manager must be willing to travel (costs covered) and can be based anywhere, visiting the office in Berkshire once a month. The package is a basic salary of £30-35k with a performance related bonus up to £20k, plus a company car and fuel card. The company.
My client's business is built around providing brand protection and brand enhancement services to a variety of industries with the following core service products:
- Global Recall Management – managing the customer journey during a recall event.
- Predictive Marketing – using historical interactive customer data to predict future buying behaviours and stimulate growth through strategically positioned and timed outbound marketing campaigns
- Customer Care / CRM with a 24/7 omni-channel contact centre facility and an ethos of customer service
All of which combine to help their clients build stronger contacts with their customers and derive more value from these relationships.
The agency is looking for an enthusiastic sales professional with great relationship skills and strong commercial understanding to join them at an exciting time of growth. The successful applicant will have worked selling for, or to, an automotive retailer/dealership. You will manage prospects and pipelines, contacting prospective clients to book appointments and attend meetings across the country to pitch the agency's marketing services.The experience we need.
What you’ll get in return.
- Automotive retailer/dealership sales experience, either selling to the retailer/dealership or selling on behalf of them
- Experience working with data, insight and segmentation
- Line management experience
- Proven success in sales
- Automotive industry knowledge.
How to apply.
- £30-35K basic salary
- Up to £20K performance related bonus
- Company car
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.