As a result of strong growth over the past two years and expanding client base, my client is currently expanding. In order to continue the growth. My client requires a Business Development professional with a proven track record of success. You will be tasked with growing new business across my clients product range.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a growing Business Development Professional, who thrives taking on responsibility and exceeding sales targets. You will be rewarded with a competitive package with unlimited commission structure.
My client is a specialist provider of high quality business and market intelligence to the financial, media and telecommunications sectors. Who provide a range of research services covering a number of high growth markets.
My client employees are able to engage with an enviable client list, including some of the biggest global brands within the telecommunications and financial sectors. We thrive working closely with, and helping shape the strategies, of all clients to help drive the digital sector forward.
The clients base is primarily located overseas, with a key presence in Europe and North America.
Business Development Manager - This is a fantastic opportunity for a growing Business Development Professional, who thrives taking on responsibility and exceeding sales targets. You will be rewarded with a competitive package with unlimited commission structure.
- New business development, this will entail you developing a strong pipeline to hit and exceed sales targets. You will be tasked with sales of ad hoc reports, annual subscriptions and consultancy services this will be done primarily made by the telephone.
- Building and managing a full pipeline of leads and opportunities, for sales campaigns and target accounts.
- As a member of my client you will be working with the marketing and analyst teams to achieve team and company goals.
- An outstanding opportunity for a growing business development professional.
- This role will involve cold calling and growing the sales pipelines and market which you will be looking after.
Business Development Manager - 35 minutes from Reading
- Experience of developing and closing new B2B sales over the telephone.
- Experience of engaging with high level decision makers.
- Experience of selling in the financial, media or telecommunications sectors would be an advantage.
- High level analytical and numerical skills.
- CRM experience, ideally with salesforce.
- A quick learner, who is motivated, pro-active and organised.
£50,000 OTE although this is uncapped and potential to earn a lot more on top.
Other great benefits.
Opportunity to grow a brilliant career.