Business Development Manager / Account Manager / New Business
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Role - Business Development Manager (New Business)
The primary focus of this role is to grow and manage a defined territory of Tax and Accounting’s customers within the EMEA Corporate Market segment. As a Business Development Manager within the EMEA sales team you will be proactively managing and building pipeline within national and multinational companies targeting Greenfield business for new logo’s and a territory of existing customers to achieve up-sell and cross-sell of new products.
Working with new business teams to drive adoption of new solutions as well as with client service managers to manage a client portfolio of existing business. The role will form part of the EMEA Direct Sales Team working with clients ranging from the mid-market to large multi-national organizations, predominantly based in the UK & Ireland with scope into some European countries.
The role will be office based but with significant face to face client interaction.
Main focus of the Business Development Manager:
· Identify sales opportunities and solutions through detailed assessment of customer needs specifically within your market segment
· Think strategically and proactively look for innovative and commercially sound opportunities which are a ‘win win’ for the customer and the company.
· Drive successful execution of deals and negotiations with multiple decision makers both internally and within target prospect organisations.
· Establish and maintain a clear understanding of the customer’s needs within the territory and communicate this to the relevant internal teams to improve service, products, solutions and ultimately grow revenue.
· Ensure business targets are exceeded
· Provide regular updates to sales manager on the plans and status of the key accounts with regular feedback regarding target and actual sales figures and sales performance.
· Display and demonstrate new and existing products and services using persuasive and appropriately pitched presentations.
· Identify and build relationships with key ‘stakeholders’ within the territory accounts, to include, Head of Tax, Tax Director, Tax Manager, Finance Director CFO & IT.
· Collaborate with the Sales Manager and Marketing Team to share insights and intelligence from Key Accounts to inform go-to-market initiatives as well as obtaining case studies and references and securing joint speaking opportunities at user conferences, industry events etc.
· Maintain the CRM(Salesforce.com) database information on all key accounts
Very high earning potential! £120,000k + Year One
If you would like to apply for the role of Business Development Manager please submit your CV ASAP.