New Business Sales Manager for a leading Telematics business offers fleet management, driver safety & vehicle tracking solutions, delivered as SaaS to customers in over 120 countries.
The New Business Sales Manager is responsible for winning new business & bringing new customers to the company and managing existing customer accounts.
You must possess either experience selling Telematics or experience selling into fleet.
New Business Sales Manager responsible for winning new business & managing existing customer accounts.
This person will identify & convert new business opportunities and be responsible for the on-going management of customers and will ensure that existing revenues from these customers are protected.
There will be support in the business in the form of some telesales activity & lead generation from time to time it is expected that the candidate is a self-starter & can bring in new opportunities & leads using their own skills and talents.
The role requires the candidate to interact effectively with Directors and Senior Managers of Customers and other companies.
It is understood that the successful candidate will be used to carrying a target circa £1.5 Million per annum.
80% new business, 20% account management
- Identification of prospects
- Establishing clear client needs and the correct solutions identifying clear differentiation from the competition
- Establishing initial contact with these prospects and representing the company at promotional events
- Leading and managing the company's sales process with each prospect
- Creation and management of Key Account Management Plans
- Overseeing the implementation of new customer contracts
- Identification of opportunities for revenue growth within customer base
- Managing the company's account management process with each customer with the objective of protecting current and future revenues arising from the contract(s) to supply the companies services
- Ensure that new contracts, contract extensions or renewals fulfil particular criteria specified by the Commercial team
- Produce monthly reporting of sales forecast information
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all products within the Telematics business in order to maximise cross selling opportunities and provide best fit applications to the customer.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the prospect industries along with an ongoing knowledge of fleet and other industry development progress.
Minimum 5 years selling in a solutions environment
- Self-starter with a proven record of success in a sales environment ideally in the telematics industry
- Results orientated, resourceful, enthusiastic and diligent
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail in written and verbal communications
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- A willingness to travel and a full clean driving licence
- Excellent knowledge of product market areas i.e. mobile data marketplace
- Understanding of the advantages of the utilisation of business systems
- Customer focused with the ability to make clear decisions
- Ability to analyse and think at a strategic level
Super brand in the industry, excellent company to work for.
£40-45K Basic plus OTE 30K on top plus company car or car allowance of £5,400