AutoProtect provides insurance products and dealer warranties to vehicle manufacturers and retailers of all types and sizes throughout the UK, Europe and South America.
Since 2004, leading manufacturers have awarded AutoProtect a variety of business, and many of the AM Top 200 and over 3000 independent vehicle retailers have elected to carry products from our broad, flexible range. The result being AutoProtect's continued growth.
Today, the businesses we partner offer their customers award-winning products created by a brand they trust. Hundreds of thousands of drivers are protected – the owners of cars, caravans, coaches, motorcycles, motor homes, trucks and vans.
We are looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development Managers to help us expand our dealer base across the East Midlands region (ideally Nottingham/Derby).
Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with our dealer partners.
Responsibilities will include:
· Develop a growth strategy to maximize sales in the region.
· Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
· Identify, secure and nurture new partnerships.
· Promote the Company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
· Understand all aspects of insurance product regulations for FCA requirements (training can be given)
· Ensure Dealers are aware of FCA and internal compliance requirements
You will have experience as a business development manager, sales executive or other relevant role with a proven sales track record, including new business. We are particularly interested in those with business-to-business experience.
You should have:
Time and territory management and planning skills
Ability to build rapport
Communication and negotiation skills
Proficiency in MS Office
A full UK driving licence is required.
In return we offer a competitive package including company car, laptop, mobile, discount products and other benefits. Full product training and ongoing support will be provided.