3 months ago
Basic Salary £35000 OTE £50000
An opportunity to join a fast-growing inbound marketing agency and leading HubSpot Partner agency in the UK. They serve B2B technology companies and help them revolutionise online lead generation with content marketing, marketing automation, website development and sales enablement strategies.
They are looking for a business development manager to support their growth-plans in the UK and beyond.
You will work to identify and develop a pipeline of opportunities from our rich source of inbound leads and create additional demand through carefully planned outreach programmes.
To succeed in this role, you will need proven consultative sales experience, preferably from an agency sales background, an adaptable nature and strong desire to represent a unique marketing services business. You must not be afraid to pick up the phone and engage with prospects although we will never ask you to make a cold call.
If successful, you will become an expert in the benefits of B2B inbound marketing, sales and website development, and able to identify businesses they can help. You will identify, connect and engage with leads to understand their business and marketing challenges, and align them with inbound marketing and sales solutions. You will stand for and represent the values that make this a unique agency in the inbound space.
- Identify, research and connect with prospects to assess needs, qualify fit and build pipeline
- Schedule calls and meetings for Sales Director to progress opportunities
- Work with management to create and improve sales processes to build repeatability, measurability and scalability into the role
- Become an inbound marketing expert
- Communicate and collaborate with marketing to create closed-loop feedback and to improve sales and marketing alignment
- Measure own activity and report to management
- Have a strong track record of achievement in a business development or sales role
- Relish the prospect of helping scale a unique, growing agency with a compelling proposition and an excellent reputation for real results
- Have the desire to meet and exceed measurable goals
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Display the technical aptitude to consult with our target market, understand our services and master our tools
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with rejection and turn it into positive learning that improves future results
- Be well organised and methodical
- Be comfortable with a primarily inside sales role that is outside when necessary
- Aspire to grow with the agency and assume the full sales role from prospecting to closing.
You need to have:
- 3+ years' experience in business development or sales roles, ideally in the marketing or professional services spaces
In return, the role offers an attractive base salary with excellent commission potential. You will be given training and support to master our sales tools and processes, and to become an inbound marketing expert.