A Business Development Manager is required for a leading global business to increase market share within a specified market in the Northern Home Counties. You will work towards agreed revenue targets and take responsibility for driving new business opportunities and growing revenue streams within existing accounts.
A global organisation that has been successfully been growing internationally over the last 40years. With strong organic growth, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career within a market leader and experience different markets, cultures and exceptional rewards.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning and developing a specific vertical market within the Northern Home Counties
- Working towards pre-agreed revenue targets and ensuring the required activity takes place in order to hit the targets
- Managing a sufficient pipeline of ongoing business and new prospects to ensure revenue targets are hit
- Network with internally with fellow colleagues to ensure objectives are met and exceeded
- Create new opportunities by prospecting and visiting new clients to discuss their business needs and provide appropriate solutions
As the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Have a proven track record of new business sales across either SME or Corporate businesses
- Have experience of working towards targets
- Have experience of working within internal stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Be commutable to their St. Albans office
£25,000 - £35,000 + OTE and Excellent Benefits and Fantastic Career Opportunities