4 months ago
This company is a developing multi-site provider of residential Children's care for young people with learning disabilities or emotional and behavioural disorders. Due to an exciting new development of their services, they are now seeking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager - based in Sleaford but with extensive nationwide travel. Salary - negotiable based on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing provider of services for people with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. As an established national provider they are seeking an experienced business development professional to help them to move to the next phase of their development.
The role will require the following skills and experience
- Background and knowledge within the health and social care sector Specifically within the looked after children sector with experience of learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviour
- First class communication and sales skills in order to develop excellent relationships with commissioners and placement authorities.
- Experience in developing sales streams to deliver increased occupancy across residential, supported living and respite services
- Ability to map and track competition activity and offering
- Management of complex and multi-stream opportunities
- Able to research, review and identify demand and subsequent opportunity for further redevelopment
This is a busy and complex role that will require an experienced and organised multi-tasker who can build positive relationships and demonstrate sensitivity and knowledge of the services and support provided.
This company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All Applicants must be willing to undergo enhanced DBS checks including references with previous employers.
This company is an equal opportunities employer