2 months ago
This company is one of the leading independent suppliers of Document Solutions in the industry, providing photocopiers, printers and office supplies. They combine the best hardware and software technology from market-leading manufacturers to exactly meet the needs of the customer. Supplying copy, print, fax and scan systems and document management and workflow software solutions for office and production environments.
They are growing quickly and require an exceptional Business Development Manager for a role based in their Birkenhead office.
- You will be required to generate your own leads, appointments and referrals targeting B2B.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for achieving and exceeding specific sales targets
- Manage the full sales lifecycle, closing sales and drive revenue
- Schedule sales opportunities with business owners and directors to promote our products and services.
- Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
- Thrive on working in a fast paced, target focused high energy and high reward culture
- Achieve designated call activity targets
- Liaising with new and existing clients.
- Ensure the daily/weekly/monthly reporting is completed
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships
- Provide sales forecasting/prospecting reports to Managing Director
Experience in a telesales or business equipment or solutions environment is an advantage. A proven track record in telephone lead generation and/or selling is necessary.
- You will have experience in outbound B2B telesales and demonstrable experience of transactional sales and the ability to close sales over the phone (preferably within the office supplies industry).
- You will have the ability to work successfully in a target based environment.
- You will have the ability to speak to a varied range of customers.
- They are looking for you to be able to show initiative, eager to learn and able to work as a team as well as individually.
- You will be confident and tenacious.
- You will have the ability to research your own leads, using sources such as LinkedIn.
- Flawless communication and interpersonal skills; a high standard of both written and spoken English, comfortable presenting to clients and 'cold calling'
- Strong team player fostering strong working relationships across both teams and departments and external clients/suppliers
- Proven track record in an IT Sales environment
- High standard of IT literacy, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Pipedrive CRM.
- Strong client relationship and client management skills.
- Proactive approach, with the ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively.
- A strong understanding of the sales process
- The ability to influence and negotiate with clients at senior levels
- New business development skills
Salary: £40,000 OTE