2 months ago
We are a market leader in online fundraising and payments software have recently launched a new innovative online fundraising tool that will revolutionise the way corporations approach employee-led charity fundraising. Due to this new product launch they are expanding the already growing sales department and are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
The successful Business Development Manager will enjoy a very generous base salary and a very competitive commission structure, that is completely uncapped.
In addition to this you will have an opportunity to take an industry leading and innovative product to market, one that is vastly superior to its closest competitors. It is very rare that such a lucrative opportunity becomes available, especially within a new, rapidly expanding and forward-thinking company.
When you combine the lucrative nature of this opportunity with the fact you will be making a real difference to so many people's lives, you will understand just how unique an opportunity this is.
The focus of the role is to:
- Strategically prospect, develop, and close new business opportunities
- Develop and manage Senior & Executive level relationships across large/Medium organisations
- Work directly with Sales Director and CEO to create the best proposition for the customers
Ideally, they are looking for the following
- Degree educated (not mandatory)
- Considerable and broad experience in a Business Development or Consultative Sales role in business-to-business environment
- Strategic sales skills with well-developed influencing and negotiating abilities
- Proof of hitting targets in a high-pressure sales environment
- Ability to drive your lead generation and set your own appointments
- Current relationships with key HR and CSR decision makers would be beneficial
- Exemplary administration, organisation and communication skills
- Evidence of extensive networking
- SaaS sales experience will be beneficial
- Have a solid technical understanding of software or proven sales background in SaaS will be looked upon favourably.
If you an experienced sales professional that would like to join a fun and motivated team, whilst be rewarded generously for your efforts, then they would love to hear from you.