An Internal role based in Northamptonshire. As the Business Development Manager to sell professional services – Predominately new business orientated although managing, growing and networking through accounts once acquired.
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 + £5,000 (uncapped)
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: 25 days holiday, pension, profit share, car allowance,
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Kettering, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Daventry, Rugby.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Trust and support – treat you like an adult and trust you to crack on.
* Structured training and development program.
* An uncapped commission scheme current employees have earned £20,000+.
We wish to recruit an individual who has passion, drive, ethics and morals. Let’s be honest telesales, internal phone selling, phone bashing whatever you label it is hard. Dealing with rejection and sometimes down right spite is part and parcel. HOWEVER, if you enjoy the thrill of the chase, if you like changing opinions and overcoming objections then let’s talk.
The key responsibility of the Business Development Manager is to research, identify and approach potential companies across a wide range of sectors, initially via telephone with the aim of arranging a visit.
* Using a wide range of mediums to create a target list of potential clients – Heavily populated CRM system, LinkedIn, Exhibitors, Associations etc.
* Target businesses throughout the UK, either specialising in a sector or generalise (your choice).
* Proactively contact key decision makers (predominately ‘directors’ or ‘heads of divisions’ level – HR, Sales, Finance, Engineering etc.) via cold calling.
* Follow leads created by the internal team.
* Once converted network through a client.
* Pitch (with experienced colleagues) our professional service offering.
REQUIREMENTS - Business Development Manager
To be successful in your application you will most likely have:
* Sold an intangible service in a business to business environment.
* A proven track record of telesales and booking appointments (for you or others)
* The ability to demonstrate commitment and longevity to a business.
* Shown an ability to react and adapt to a range of industries.
* Like people !!
WHY DON’T YOU JUST CALL ME AND TRY AND GET A MEETING 1
THE COMPANY - Business Development Manager
Established for over 25 years, we offer a range of professional services to clients for a huge range of business sectors – Manufacturing, Retail, Medical, Engineering, Construction. After experiencing year on year growth we looking to capitalise by adding 3 new people to our sales team
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Telesales, internal sales manager, appointment setter, new business generator, business development manager, cold calling,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Matt Hogg quoting Business Development Manager reference MGH1707-25 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.