Business Development Manager (Euro Garages)
Our client’s success has been built upon a distinct culture focused upon positive and friendly relations with staff, customers and the communities it serves. The company way is a means to define this culture and ensure that the longstanding values of the family will continue to drive the company’s growth for the next century.
Position: Business Development Manager (Euro Garages)
Location: Lincoln Area
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday, as dictated by the needs of the business
Benefits: Company Sick Pay Scheme, Additional Holidays, Private Health Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Staff Discount, Long Service Awards, Life Cover, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Volunteering Opportunities, Company Vehicle commensurate with job role.
Closing date: August 18, 2017
About the role:
As the Business Development Manager you will support and develop the existing customer base whilst controlling the implementation of Trade Partner initiatives, and ensuring that retailers maintain the standard required.
- Development of appropriate retail business plans, operational targets and budgets, in conjunction with the retailer
- Monitoring retailers’ level of adherence / loyalty towards recognised SPAR operating standards and facilitating improvement as required
- Monitoring retailer performance and facilitating improvement as required, in conjunction with the team
- The control of bad debt management within the business and liaising closely with head office with regard to issues identified
- Providing retailers with information and support regarding the implementation of new SPAR developments / initiatives
- Providing retailers with advice / sources of information reference general business issues, legislation (e.g. health and food safety, training, employment law, etc.)
- Developing good working relationships with individual retailers and their teams, without compromising the needs and expectations of the group
- Identification of issues that may affect the retailer’s ability to trade or pay bills, and the reporting of these to head office
- Could be required to stay away from home overnight or attend evening events on behalf of the business
- Full UK Driving Licence
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Business Degree or equivalent is preferred
- A good knowledge of Retail Operations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous Sales / Account Management experience is preferred
- Retail Management experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of telesales, depot and transport processes
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Retail, Wholesale, Sales Executive, New Business Development, Lead Generation, Client Relationship, Account Manager, Word, Excel, Outlook, Sales Executive, Trade Partners, Key Account Manager, Sales, Business Development, Retail Operations etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.