Business Development Manager
Established for over 25 years, our client is passionate about all things lifts; they manufacture their own lift control panels in house and are currently working on an online remote monitoring system; iCOM (patent pending) compatible with any lift, whatever the type or manufacturer. You will be focussing on driving additional sales through the iCOM.
Position: New Business Development Executive
Location: Field /Home based covering the UK
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum, OTE Year 1 £50k, year 2 £75k
Benefits: Company vehicle, mobile phone, 25 days holidays (plus additional day added every 2 years to a maximum of 30 days), childcare vouchers, pension scheme, and Income protection scheme.
About the role:
The objective of the Business Development Manager is to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth, by working to the businesses strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Additionally, the Business Development Manager will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive on both the service and project side of the business. Working within the sales and marketing team you will research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
Please Note: This role will involve travelling and staying away from home will be unavoidable at times and essential to develop new areas of business across the UK.
- Drive additional sales through the iCOM
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Plan approaches and pitches; work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Ensure that customer contact details and data are fed back to the sales and marketing team so that it may be accurately entered into the company’s CRM
They are looking for someone enthusiastic and full of energy and drive, someone ready to take on the responsibility of this brand new and varied role. You must be disciplined, able to multi task and have excellent time management skills.
Whilst experience in the lift industry itself isn't necessarily a requirement, significant experience within a sales / business development role is essential.
You may have experience of the following: New Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Lead Generation, Account Manager, Account Management, Sales Manager etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.