This is a fantastic opportunity for a consultative Business Development Manager to join a leading property solutions organisation.
Our client is a market leading property solutions organisation.
-As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the generation of new business within the South Wales region.
- In the role you will be required to build relationships with corporate clients.
- An element of the role will be managing existing relationships.
- This role is field based with some travel to the offices in Cardiff and Bristol.
- As Business Development Manager you will look to prospect new business within several sector verticals.
- In the role you will be expected to self-generate leads.
- Demonstrable track record of winning new business.
- A background working with corporate clients.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Field sales background.
- Strong communication skills
A basic salary between £25,000 and £28,000 with company car and a competitive bonus scheme.